Monday, March 15, 2010

Press conference and send-off party

Tokyo, Japan-

Team MUROYA press conference for the Red Bull Air Race World Championship 2010 and a special arranged send-off party have been held at Aoyama attended by 60 members of the media, guests and supporters.




Under their watchful gaze, Yoshi said, “I should like to begin by thanking you for the great encouragement to date. In 2009 season, we had a relatively modest start through the first 3 races and in Windsor I was unable to flight due to heavy pylon hit in training session. I learned in my rookie how crucial getting a top spot is.” commented Muroya. “But every race we’ve got better and better, and in Barcelona I finished in 6th place, so I’ve achieved my rookie year goal of finishing above 7th place in a race. During the off season, we’ve been training in New Zealand and doing lots of modifications on our EDGE. My goal for this season is to be ranked in the top 7 overall, consistently in the super 8, and to be on the podium at least 1 time. Now we’re hard at work preparing and I’m looking forward to the first race in Abu Dhabi.”


At the party, 2 movies (Team MUROYA 2009 highlight and a trailer of “Sky is the limit” that is MUROYA’s documentary film) were screened. You can see them on YouTube.

Team MUROYA 2009 highlight
"Sky is the limit" trailer


Posted by Team MUROYA Racing



No comments:

Post a Comment